Ipsy Review: October

Friday, November 4, 2016



Hey Everyone!

I haven't done an ipsy review in a really long time so I decided that its about time to do one. This is my last ipsy because my subscription ended and I'm really sad because it was like getting a christmas present every month.Well all good things must come to an end.

The Bag

Its a halloween inspired bag and is really being portrayed through the bag. I love the lilacy-lavender color of the bag and the halloween figures are really cute. Its of a "leather" material and its really screams quality. This is probably one of the best bags they've ever come out with so far.

What Was Inside?

TheBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama Blush
This blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color that has a nice amount of shimmer in it. Its highly pigmented and stays on all day. The packaging is so cute and small so you can carry it around in your purse or your backpack without it the packaging breaking.

Pur-lisse Daily Lip Moisturizer
This is more of a lip gloss treatment. It tastes and smells like mango so that is a plus. Whenever I put it on my lips, it feels like I constantly have to apply more on because it feels very weird on my lips. I don't know if its just me or my lips are just weird. I don't know. The packaging is really small and I really like that.

INSPR Duo Brow Powder in Dark Brown
This is just like any other brow powder. There's nothing special about it other than the sleek packaging. I was just excited that I can try a new brow product because the brows have to be on fleek all the time.

noyah Lipstick in Currant News
This is a mini lipstick in such a gorgeous shade that it perfect for the fall and winter time. Its a very pretty berry shade that is perfect for the halloween season-or it was!

Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner
I was really excited when I saw this one because I've been using my trusty Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner for years and I've wanted to try a new liquid eyeliner for a long time. This one is a really nice eyeliner. It stays on all day and the color pay-off is fantastic. I thought that Ciate only made nail polish...I guess I was wrong!



I hope you all enjoyed this post. I'm really sad to see these bags go, but I'm relieved that I won't get anymore of these bags because I have 12 bags that are just stuffed in a cabinet just waiting to get used.

What Are You Excited About For November?



Join the conversation!

  1. I also got the Hot Mama blush and the Fierce Flicks eyeliner! I like both but the blush is soooo small. Love the look of that lipstick, the color is perfect for autumn!

    wwww.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's cool! the blush is small. thats true. yeah the lipstick is a gorgeous color!

      Thanks!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.