What I Love About Fall

Saturday, September 24, 2016


Hello Everyone,

Fall is officially among us and do you know what that means? I COME ALIVE. I love fall so much. I look forward to it every year, its almost like christmas to me. I love everything about it and this post will explain why I love it so much.

1. Sweaters. Sweaters. Sweaters.

The epitome of fall is the fashion. Sweaters being one of the main components of fall fashion. Put on a big sweater, some leggings or jeans, and boots and you're all set for the day. You can get a sweater in every single color, length, and size. They are so versatile and I just love them for fall.

2. The Weather

Its not too cold and not too warm. Its the perfect temperature to go on a walk in the forest or a bonfire. This also correlates
to my first point about sweaters. This weather is perfect for sweaters and it just makes you feel warm and cozy and safe. I can go on and on about the weather. Its also really foggy in the fall as well and it gives you a really eerie feeling inside that I absolutely love.

3. Hot Beverages

I drink tea and coffee throughout the year even during the summer just because I'm always cold. There's just something about drinking tea or coffee on a cold fall day that makes me feel happy inside. It makes you feel warm inside and its such a nice feeling.

4. The Environment

I love waking up in the morning and seeing all the different colors of the trees. Its such a beautiful sight to see right in the morning. Its one of my favorite parts of fall. When the leaves start falling from the trees, I have this feeling of happiness inside me. I get happy over the stupidest things and its so funny, but really the environment is so beautiful.



5. Scents

Fall is the epitome of wonderful scents. You can have any fall scent that you want. If you don't like sweet smelling scents then you always go for a "fall airy" scent and vice versa. There's something about a smelling a fall candle that makes me so calm. I just love fall scents so much.


I hope you guys are excited about the Fall time just as much as I do.

What do you love about the fall time?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.