Influenster Review: Bite Beauty

Friday, September 30, 2016


Hey Everyone!

I recently received a Influenster VoxBox for Bite Beauty.  Influenster is a website where you can review different items that you've tried before and get free stuff by just doing that. Isn't that so cool? Well I think its so cool. All of my opinions are my own as well.

I received three multisticks to try out from Bite Beauty. They retail for $23 each so they are kind of pricy, but the quality of them is fantastic. You can wear them on your lips, on your eyes, and on your cheeks. They're literally your whole makeup routine in a little tube! who wouldn't want something that's portable and looks cute.









The packaging itself is so interesting because the lids of the lipstick are magnetic so they won't open up in your bag and make a mess. The packaging is also super smooth and matte and extremely minimal which I love! They are super creamy and soft. The color pay off of these colors are incredible. They are so pigmented and super long lasting and all of the colors are so versatile.

Cocoa is a very dark brown shade that almost looks black on me. If I would ever want to create a dark look or do something for Halloween I would definitely use this color.

Macaroon is a really pretty magenta color. I think this would give you the perfect flush of color on your cheeks.

Blondie is a very nude color. This color makes me look like I don't have any lips and that's a problem. I'll see if i can use it some other way on my face, but its a nice nude color nonetheless.

My favorite would probably have to be cocoa because I just love the color of it and I like how it looks different.

Summary:
-They are kind of pricy, but the product itself is worth it.

-They are super pigmented and creamy

-The packaging is so cool and minimal


I hope you all liked this post! See you all soon!

Join the conversation!

  1. This is such a cute post! Keep it up xx

    www.sophieandsofie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lipsticks are so nice, I can't get over the swatches!! I also love that they're moisturizing and creamy, that's definitely the one thing I don't like about lipsticks is when they're drying and by the end of the day it's just a pain!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so true! they have just the right amount to not leave your lips super dry and cracked looking.

      Delete
  3. These look great!! I feel like I really need to purchase a few!
    Holly x https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.