October Goals

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hello Everyone!

October is in full swing and I'm so ready to kill it this month whether that be blogging or school, I want to get myself together! I've noticed that so many bloggers have been doing their October goals so I decided to do mine as well. These are the goals that I want to meet, but if I don't then that's ok!

1. Have at least one pumpkin spice latte this month.

2. Get 120 followers on Bloglovin'

3. Write 8 blog posts this month- this is a tall order, but I'm willing to do it.

4. Use up one makeup product

5. Start an exercise routine- I'M READY FOR THIS!

6. Start homework early in the day time

7. Stick to a skincare routine

8. Go on a walk in a forest- The most fall thing someone would do.

9. Buy some new clothes

10. Clean my room and keep it clean-I have such an issue with this!

I hope everyone enjoyed this post. Goals are super important and you get super happy when you meet that one goal that you've been trying to reach for so long. I highly recommend doing this.

What's your #1 goal that you want to meet this month?

Join the conversation!

  1. Love this post! I also need to stick to a skincare routine to. Throughout this year I have been changing up and swapping out so many products and I just need to stick to one :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that works out for you. I know its super hard to do because of the amount of new makeup products that come out all the time. I hope you'll stick to it!

      Delete
  2. Great post, I'm also trying to stick to a skincare routine, especially since the weather is getting colder! Would love if you could check out my new post? And do you have instagram? XX

    <a href="http://www.thefashionroad.com/>The Fashion Road.com</a>
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check out it and my instagram is freespiritized

      Delete
  3. This is great, I want to try a pumpkin spice latte soon too. You have already reached 120 Bloglovin followers.. well done you! x

    Blog: adelelydia.blogspot.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adeleminer/

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.