March Favorites

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hey Everyone,
March was a decent month for me. I wasn’t as stressed out as i usually am and I had a little bit more time for myself which i thoroughly enjoyed. Senioritis has definitely kicked in and I can’t let that happen because my grades are not that great. I have 4 weeks until i graduate high school so it's becoming so surreal and prom is coming up soon so April is going to be filled with preparation for that. March wasn’t filled with a lot of favorites just because not a lot of things have peaked my interest last month. There are a few products that definitely have and i would love to share that with you all.

Calvin Klein Shoes- I’ve been loving these shoes lately. As you read in my Easter Eve OOTD, I recently bought these shoes because I’ve been wanting a pair of white shoes for a while and these were it. They are incredibly versatile. Whether its with black, grey, blue, or pink, they match with everything. I’m for sure going to make a “how i wear white shoes” post soon on these shoes.

Gold Crystal Necklace- I got this in a choker set from Forever21 because I’ve always wanted one of these necklaces ever since they became popular over the past couple of years. I wear this whenever i want to add some sort of spice to my outfit. The crystal makes it an ordinary outfit look so edgy.


Pixi by Petra Blush Duo-If you read my March Ipsy Review, then you would see that i received this recently. I absolutely love this blush duo. It gives you a natural looking glow, but the glow doesn’t make you look too shiny. Its perfect if you just want a natural look.

Laura Geller Matte Maker- I got this product from my mom and to be honest, it's amazing. It does exactly what it says it does and it lasts forever. This is more geared towards people with an oily skin type and that is me in a nutshell. It keeps your face looking matte throughout the day and it never falters either.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope April is a great month for all of you!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.