How To Wear: White Sneakers

Friday, April 22, 2016


Hello Everyone!
Spring has come. It has finally come. Its time for spring dresses and shorts and just waiting for summer to come. What i love about spring is the warm weather. You can put away those chunky boots and take out those sneakers. I’ve been loving these white sneakers that I can’t stop talking about. White sneakers are hard to pair with sometimes and I’m here to show you that they can literally go with everything. I’ve created three outfits that depict different styles and ways that you could wear white sneakers.

The Tomboy Look:
This is one of my favorite looks. I like how its monochrome and it just looks appealing. The crop top gives it a 90s feel and the jersey makes it look tomboyish and sporty. The sneakers go well with this look because the jersey has some white in it so you can definitely wear white sneakers with this. I wore leggings with this look, but an alternative could be black jeans, a black skirt, or black shorts. Whatever your heart desires. You could wear this look on a cool summer night or just a casual day.
The Outfit:
Jersey-TJ Maxx
Crop Top-Forever21
Leggings-Victoria Secret Pink
Shoes-Calvin Klein

The Boho Look:
This look made me feel like I was about to go to Coachella. I was waving my arms and dancing and i just felt so free. This look is perfect for a day with friends or just a day where you want to dress up a little bit. The blouse is one of my favorites. Its perfect for a casual look such as this one. The floral pattern is the definition of spring and the skirt is such a lovely denim color that could be worn day and night. The sneakers make it look so casual and they just work with the whole outfit.
The Outfit:
Blouse-JcPenney
Skirt-Target
Shoes-Calvin Klein

The Concert Look:
I could see my myself wearing this to a concert in the summer. The last years lollapalooza tank and the high waisted shorts are perfect for concert and festival nights. High waisted shorts make an outfit look so good and having the tank top tucked in the high waisted shorts make it look like a great summer outfit. The sneakers work with this outfit because the the tank top colors match with the white sneakers.
The Outfit:
Tank Top-Lollapalooza 2015
Shorts-Target
Shoes-Calvin Klein

Well I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope spring is going to be a great season for all of you and don't forget to bring the sneakers out! 

Whats your favorite part about spring?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.