Ipsy Review:March 2016

Wednesday, April 6, 2016



Hello Everyone!
I know I know….It's April and I’m just now doing my March Ipsy review. To tell you the truth, i completely forgot about it and that’s why I’m posting this so late. This show how unorganized i actually am and i really need to get myself together. Anyway, I used some of the products that came in the bag this month so i will do a mini review on those. All prices in the parentheses are for deluxe sample of the products.
So without further ado…..let’s get on with Ipsy.

The Bag
The bag is really pretty. The background color is teal and the flower design is a hot pink color. The colors just scream spring and you know it. It's made of synthetic nylon material, so if anything spills or breaks you can just wash it out with a washcloth or soap and water.

The Contents:
-NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken ($7)
I’m not one for dark lip colors, but this one looks really good on my lips. It's a very dark nudey pink shade so it is a perfect shade for the fall. It didn’t leave my lips feeling dry and it stayed on all day and when i mean all day, i mean ALL DAY. 

-Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold($18)
I was so excited that i received this in my bag last month. I always loved how unique Pixi’s packaging is with the pastel green color and it really catches your eye as well. This is a gorgeous duo. It doesn’t give you a ton of color, but it gives you a nice natural highlight with a little bit of color. I have acne so i would rather have a little bit more highlight than color on my cheeks so the color doesn’t make my acne marks more profound. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

-Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist($28)
I’m not going to use this product just because i don’t really put any product in my hair so I might give this to my mom or my friends.
-Manna Kadar Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Fantasy($19)
I haven’t had the chance to use this product yet, but when i do i will definitely update this post to give you guys my insight on this. I read the website for this product and apparently you can use this for blush and highlighting as well. I will definitely try it out and get back to you guys on that one.

-NoTs 28 Remedy Balancing Toner($59)
I haven’t used this product either just because it's so tiny that i never notice it on my desk. I was planning on taking this with me to Poland when I go this summer, so i will update this when i use it then. (No wonder why they gave me a sample…)

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a springtastic day!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.