IPSY:February 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hey Everyone,
I recently received the new ipsy bag for February. I was excited because it was the Valentine's Day bag and Valentine's Day makeup is some of the prettiest things. When I first opened the bag, i was disappointed. All the products look aesthetically appealing out of the bag, but the products aren’t as exciting as i would hope they would be. Without further ado, let’s get on with it!

What I received:
Ciate mini paint pot in “My Off Duty Nude”
Curology lip balm in Vanilla
Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind lip gloss in pink sequin
Paula Dort eye enhancer in Baby Eyes
Smashbox Photo Finish primer oil

If you would like a review on any of these products, please feel free to drop me a comment!

Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed this post.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.