Small Haul

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello Everyone!
I recently went to forever 21 and h&m to pick up a few things. I haven’t gone shopping in forever so it was my little treat for myself. There’s something about buying new things for yourself that makes you feel so happy inside. I don’t know if that’s just me, but i just love that feeling. I wasn’t looking for anything particular so i went in those stores with an open mind. So onto to what I bought!

grey crop top- When i found this, i stopped, dropped, and rolled to it because i love crop tops. They’re so versatile and go with everything and i mean everything. You can wear it with layers in the fall or wear it with some cute high waisted jeans in the summer. This is the ideal crop and its a steal for the price.
rust and cream t-shirt- I love the color rust. I feel like the color suits me well and i feel good in the color as well. Even if it is on the sleeves. This T-shirt can be worn throughout the whole year and it can be dressed up, dressed down, however you would like to wear it.

blue floral skirt- H&M had a great clearance aisle, so me being a huge bargain hunter just had to go there. I found this skirt and i thought it would look perfect in the springtime and the summertime. The print is so delicate and it doesn’t make your head when you're looking at it for a long period of time. I paired it with the gray crop top that i bought and it looked like an ootd-worthy outfit so the skirt goes with almost any neutral color. plus i only got it for $3 which i thought was my best bargain hunt of the month.
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed this post!

The last few weeks were a little hectic so i took a break to focus on my mess-of-life and now I’m back and prepared to write more posts.

What do you buy most from Forever21 or H&M?





Join the conversation!

  1. I loved that you took pictures of the clothes on you, that really helped me see what the clothes would look like on me. I tend to buy a lot of my jeans from H&M x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I tried something new and I'm glad that you liked it! I heard jeans from h&m are amazing!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.