Model Must-Haves:Sara Sampaio

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hello Everyone,
I’m back with another model must-haves! I haven’t done one of these in awhile so i decided why not? I think I’m going to do one of these once a month because i love writing these kind of posts.

Were going to focus on Sara Sampaio. Sara Samapio is a model from Portugal and has walked for Elie Saab, Balmain, and Givenchy etc. She works for Victoria's Secret and was just recently made a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Her style is very minimalistic. She doesn’t play around with color too much, but when she does it's just a jacket here or a colorful top there. She loves her neutral colors and she loves her monochrome colors as well. Her style reminds me of what Alexa Chung would wear or most models in the industry right now. This polyvore set will include some of her exacts and some similar items that she would most likely wear.


Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this post and i will see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.