January Favorites

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello Everyone!
January was a great month. It was filled with many exciting things and I actually wrote more than 3 blog posts which is a shocker. When January ends you know what that means, yes a favorites post. January was filled several favorites, some that i used daily and some that i used once and just fell in love with. So let’s get this show on the road!

Pens- I’ve been loving pens lately. I just love the way that they write and how smooth they glide onto the paper. I use colorful pens in my planner to make it look colorful and inviting and I use black pens to take notes during class.

City Color Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves- If you read my January Ipsy post, then you would see that i received this. I’ve been using this palette like crazy. The colors are rose-toned and compliment my eye color  well. This palette is perfect for an everyday look, but you can also change it up for a night time look as well.

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss- Nivea is a skincare holy grail. Everything they make can save your skin. Especially their lip butters. Me, being the lip balm/lip anything fanatic that i am, had to try these out. I love it. It leaves your lips feeling really moisturized and keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day. I also love the scent of it as well. It reminds me of a polish raspberry pudding that my grandpa used to make when i was little. The only downside is that you have to use your finger to apply the product and that isn’t as hygienic as i would like it to be but, i do it for smooth lips!

Care & Control Moisturizer- I received this moisturizer from a package from my aunt up in Poland. It's not available in any country other than Poland, but you can order it online off of Amazon. I was skeptical in using it just because I’ve been using the same moisturizer on my face for a long time and I didn’t know how my face would react to it, but it helped my skin a lot. It keeps my face hydrated all day and it smells so nice.

Black Backpack- This backpack is my lifeline. I use it to carry my items for work and it fits so many things that i need it's crazy. Its also been used so many times that the magnetic closure broke off and is now being held in place by hot glue. Backpacks are just so efficient and hold so many things that why wouldn’t you not carry one?

Music- January was filled with music! I’ve been loving Alessia Cara’s debut album, “Know-It-All.” It has such a great R&B and hip hop vibe that i love. My favorites off the album are “Four Pink Walls,” “Scars To Your Beautiful,” and “Wild Things.” I’ve also been listening to Twenty One Pilots a lot. I saw them at Lollapalooza last summer and I was hooked. I probably listen to their album “BlurryFace” every single day. My favorites off that album are, “Polarize,” “Message Man,” and “Stressed Out.”

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I’m sure that February is going to be a great month!

Join the conversation!

  1. Loved reading this! Coincidentally I have had a weird love for pens recently too!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Nivea lip butter too, I should reach for it more! Lovely post as always :) xx

    Phoebe & Abida // phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.