Topshop Wishlist

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Topshop Wishlist
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the lack of posts in the past week. I’ve had too much on my plate lately and my pictures won’t upload to blogger at all and i don’t know whats going on. In the time being I’ll do some filler posts here and there so be on the lookout for those.
Today's post is going to be my TopShop wishlist. I’ve never bought anything from there yet, but I’ve be lusting over some things for months and i can’t wait to get my hands on one of the items on my wishlist.

My wishlist is all over the place, but its more western themed from the fringe vest to the suede button skirt. I hope i get at least one of these items soon. I apparently burnt orange and brown as well ha.






Whats on your topshop wishlist?

Join the conversation!

  1. Nice picks! I love burnt orange for fall too :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! yes burnt orange is a perfect color for fall!

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.