My Yearly Goals

Thursday, August 20, 2015

School has started and many of you have those teachers that make you write your goals for the year or for the semester and in my opinion i feel like its a good idea to have a list of goals to achieve. I just started senior year and that means college applications, campus visits, etc and i want this year to be a good year. So i complied a list of all the goals that i want to accomplish this year.

1. Get better grades than last year.
2. Get into the college that i want to get into.
3. Get my drivers license. (i know i know)
4. Make new friends.
5. Buy clothes from a store that I've never heard of.
6. Exercise more.
7. See my blog grow.
8. Eat healthier.
9. Go to Prom
10. Make senior year the best year.


So these are my goals. Some of them are to broad and unrealistic, but i want to see whether I'll obtain these goals or not during the year. This is a filler post just because i was on writers block so i decided to do this. There will be more exciting posts to come.

Thanks for reading!

What are your goals for this year?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.