My Skin Care Routine

Monday, August 24, 2015

Hello Everyone, I decided to do a skin care routine just because i feel like my skin routine would work for people who have acne-prone skin. These products aren't the most expensive, but they work just as well as those pricey products. Sometimes if I'm lazy I'll skip the toning or I'll skip the moisturizing, but this is the routine that i tend to gravitate too.


1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash- I really really love this facial wash. Out of all the facial washes over the past couple of years (I've tried so many believe me) this has got to be the one that cleared up my skin the most. It has a very pungent smell, but you get used to it after awhile of using it. You can purchase this here at Ulta

2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Toner- This is my holy grail of skin care products. This toner has saved my skin from getting more breakouts and it really mattifies your face if you have oily skin. It stings a little bit when you put it on, but i don't really mind it. You can purchase this here.

3. Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer- I'm not going to say that this has done wonders for my skin, but it hasn't made my skin worse either. It's a good moisturizer, but it isn't the best that I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling heavy from the amount of product and i just have mixed emotions on this product. You can purchase this from any drugstore.

4. Clean and Clear Acne Spot Control- I usually put this on after my mositurizer just because i feel like if i put it on before it dries out my skin. This product kind of works just because it reduces the redness of the blemish, but it doesn't reduce the blemish in size. I usually put this on if i remember to put it on. You can purchase this in any major drugstore.

5. Nip+Fab Gylcolic Face Scrub- I use this at least once a week just to exfoliate my skin and to get rid of all those dead skin cells that has been lingering on my face for the past week. I really like this product because it isn't too harsh on my skin and it leaves my skin feeling smooth right after i use it. Plus it smells like melon and i want to eat it every time i use it. Do you ever get that urge to eat a product that smells so good? i don't know if that's just me. Anyway, you can purchase this here and here.

Thanks for reading!

If you would like an in depth review of any on these products please comment down below!

What is your favorite product to use?


Join the conversation!

  1. I used to use the Tea Tree face wash but it didn't really do anything to help clear my skin. I've recently bought an organic tea tree one from Holland and Barrett by Dr Organic, it has actually worked really well, would definitely recommend!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check that one out!
      Thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.