What I Love About Fall? | BlogTober #1

Sunday, October 1, 2017


People call me "the basic white girl" which is a negative term and I, indeed, am a white girl, but people call me that because I openly express my love for fall. Once September hits, you know I'm not going to shut up about fall coming. I don't know why I love it so much, but I'm hoping I'll explain it in this post.
Here are the reasons why I love fall.

1. Warm Drinks

I love coffee so much. I love how it makes me feel when I drink and I love how I can internally warm myself up. I feel like in fall it is generally ok to drink warm drinks throughout the day because it's so cold. I got to Starbucks once in awhile and I usually either get a regular coffee or a soy chai latte because those are my faves. I love a good and hot apple cider as well.


2. Fashion

Fall fashion is some of my favorite things to wear. I love big and baggy sweaters with some jeans and some boots and you're good to go. It's socially acceptable to wear a big baggy sweater and some leggings because of the cold weather(honestly I would still wear it if it's not socially acceptable, but wear whatever you want to wear!) There will be a post in BlogTober where I will show some of my favorite fall outfits and I'm so excited to share that with you.

3. Cold Air/ Weather

I've always hated the cold. I always feel cold no matter where I go so I always have to bring a sweatshirt or jacket with me all the time, but fall weather is an exception. There's something about that cool crisp morning air that makes me feel so alive and happy inside.

4.Environment

When I was little I was always so excited for fall because I loved seeing the leaves change colors right before my eyes and I still do. I love crunching the leaves under my feet as I walk and I just love seeing all the leaves fall to the ground. The environment is such a beautiful sight to see and I'm always in awe every single year. Pumpkins are my favorite things too. They come in all shapes, sizes, and colors and I may be a little too obsessed with them at the moment, BUT IT'S FALL TIME!


Happy BlogTober everyone! I'm so excited to read all of your posts and I'm so excited for a whole month of blog posts for October. I hope everyone had a fantastic day and Happy October 1st!

What Do You Love About Fall?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.