My Dorm Room Tour

Sunday, August 26, 2018


I'm finally moved in guys! It was a hectic and stressful day, but I managed to get through it. I'm currently on my bed in my dorm room and I'm so happy that I can sit down and not sweat. It feels great. My dorm isn't completely finished and I will be adding a few things when I feel like I need them, but I'll be showing you my current setup and theme. It's basically a work in process.

The quality of my pictures won't be the best but for iPhone quality, it's pretty solid. Most of the items that I bought were from IKEA and the Motherland, Target. Without further ado, let's get on with the tour.

Background: I'm going to school at Western Michigan University and I have a suite-style dorm, where I share a bathroom with my neighbor. Most dorms have the communal style bathrooms and I couldn't imagine sharing a bathroom with a whole floor. So this is perfect for me.


















I'm currently thanking God for that white fan because my dorm has no air conditioning, and I am dying and sweating and it's not cute. I'm sure it'll get better as time goes on and I'm really excited for what my future at WMU holds. Also, it feels weird that I have to do everything and I have this new found freedom. 

If you all had any questions about where I purchased something, feel free to leave them in the comments.

There will be new posts coming soon and I'll see you guys soon!

Did Your Dorm Had/Have Air Conditioning?

Pin This!




Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.