My Beauty and Skincare Wishlist | FreeSpiritized

Sunday, July 29, 2018


I'm always lusting over some skincare products and makeup products with no intention of ever buying them because my college budget is quite sad. I think there's nothing wrong with making wishlists because I always get inspired by packaging, colors, and styles of products and you can always buy them in the future as well. So essentially if a product has great packaging, a good logo, and pretty colors it will call me. Some of these products are really interesting and some of them have been floating around the blogosphere for a while now and I JUST NOW got in with the hype, which there's nothing wrong with that, but you know I'm late to everything.

So here are the products that are on my wishlist right now!


1.Coming Up Rose Cheek Duo / Colourpop

I saw this set as I was scrolling through social media and I just fell in love with the colors. It's just a blush and a highlight, but they look so pretty next to each and I'm sure they would look good on your face too. The blush is a delicate rose, perfect for a natural look and the highlight seems like it would a natural glow to your face as well. The reviews for this duo are great and the price is good for how much product receive in the set.

2. Watermelon Glow Set / The Glow Recipe

This product was super hyped up a couple months ago and I'm just now starting to lust over it. There's something about its pink and minimalistic packaging that pulled me in and the product itself is a different story. It seems like an interesting concept because I've never seen a company use watermelon as their main selling point which really interested me the most. The reviews are stellar on both of these products and the pictures I see of before and afters of people's skin looking all glowy and pretty make me want them even more. The price tag is a little steep, but I would do anything to perfect my skincare routine. I'll get it one day.

3. Beauty Dust / Moon Juice

Now, this product I found after browsing on Sephora and I found it in a "inner Beauty" set. I was really intrigued by this product because I've never seen anyone talk about it and honestly, I've never seen anything like this either. I think the concept is interesting and the packaging is really cute and the logo really called me. This is a matcha supplement that claims to " help combat the effects of stress to expand your beauty, luster, and glow from within" This is on my wishlist because I really want to see if this works and see if this lives up to what it claims to do. I've been reading some reviews and so far everyone seems to like it and many have seen improvements to their skin so I think it's worth a shot.

4. Yes, Please! Eyeshadow Palette / Colourpop

I don't know how long I've been wanting this eyeshadow palette for. I think the colors are so pretty and fun. It's a perfect palette for the summer and it can also transition to the fall time as well because it has some dark autumny colors. THE BRIGHT YELLOW IN THE BOTTOM CORNER IS SCREAMING MY NAME. I would like to play around with my bright eye looks using that yellow and orange. I can imagine so many looks with this palette and so many color combinations that I could try. The possibilities are endless and I'm ready to add this palette to my collection.



5. Cloud Paint / Glossier (aka the goddesses of pretty packaging)

I know what you're saying, "Madeline, cloud paint has been out for a year now and you're just now talking about it..?" listen, I've been fascinated by Cloud Paint ever since it came out. I was obsessed with its packaging and obsessed with the product itself. Leave it to Glossier for creating something so innovative and interesting, but in all seriousness, I've been eyeing this product for so long. I love how it gives you such a natural flush of color without making you look like a clown. It's perfect for on-the-go and it comes in different colors so you can find the perfect one for you. I'll hopefully be buying this one soon.

6. Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten / Stila

Originally, I didn't understand the hype around this product because it's just a liquid eyeshadow. That wasn't until I swatched it in the store where I really fell in love with it especially in this shade. It was the prettiest nude pink I've ever seen. It wasn't too glittery, but it wasn't too dull. It had the perfect ratio of glitter. I was just imagining how many eye looks I could do with this product. I've seen so many blog posts and youtube videos raving about this product and I really want to try it out. I'll have my fingers crossed for future Madeline to buy this.

I hope you all liked this post and I'm hoping that you buy something on your wishlist because you deserve it. I'll be starting my classes at my University in one month and I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. There will be some back to school blog posts going up in August as well as a blog post all about crystal healing and the crystals that I currently have.

I hope you all had a great weekend and I'll see you soon!

What's On Your Beauty Wishlist?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.