A Glossier Review | Blogtober #24

Saturday, October 28, 2017


Well, it's been a month since I bought my products from glossier.  The reason why it took me a month was so I could truly review the products and see if they work or not. I feel like that is a true review. In all honesty, I loved these products. I don't why it took me so long to buy them, but I'm glad I did. Despite the hefty price tag (in my opinion) these products are so worth it and I highly recommend them.

Here is my review of each of the products:


Milky Jelly Cleanser

This is a really nice cleanser. I love the slight hint of rose and it makes your skin feel very soft after. The consistency is very nice, but I'm so used to cleanser lathering that I use two pumps of cleanser to get a nice lather. On the aspect of acne, It reduces redness of your acne and scars, but that's pretty much. If you're looking for a cleanser for acne, I recommend a cleanser with tea tree oil or a cleanser specifically marketing towards acne. If you need another cleanser for you're rotation then this one is perfect.



Priming Moisturizer

THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER I HAVE EVER TRIED. I fell in love after my first use. It makes your skin feel so so soft and a little bit goes a long way. I learned that the hard way when I used too much and it was just a mess. It has a weird scent to it, but I always overlook that. It's perfect for everyday use and I love the priming aspect to it. It is a good primer. This makes my face makeup last all day and I just can't praise it enough. This will definitely be a repurchase in the future.


Blamdotcom Mint Salve

I really like this product. I use this mostly on my lips, but you can totally use it on any dry area on your skin. I love the mint flavor. It's so soothing and I love that burn that it gives you when you put it on. Is this product the best lip balm ever? no, not really. It's just like any minty lip balm, but I love lip balms so it's ok. Nonetheless, I really like it and I really want to try the different flavors too.





Stretch Concealer

This concealer is so interesting. I feel like the packaging is a little too much, but it looks really nice and classy. I dab my beauty blender in the concealer and I just dab it in the areas where I need it. It really does work. I am amazed at how well it conceals whatever I want it too and it stays put all day. I have it in the shade "light" because I like my concealers to be lighter than my actual skin tone. All in all, I really recommend this concealer and I feel like it goes a long way even if you dab it.

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and I'll see you all in the next blogtober post!

Join the conversation!

  1. I really want to try the Priming Moisturizer, it sounds so good! :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.