Why I Feel Unmotivated and Uninspired?

Saturday, April 29, 2017


Hey Everyone,

I haven't been blogging as much as I said I would. It really incorporates school, work, my upcoming trip to Costa Rica, and my move. These are just small reasons why I haven't been blogging as much, but my main reason why I haven't been blogging as much is because I feel so utterly unmotivated and uninspired.

I've had a couple of these "blogger burnouts" as they call them, already throughout the years and I just can't shake them off. I've been constantly looking at different blogs and websites to inspire me, but it hasn't been working. I also feel so unmotivated to create a blog post that I'm happy with. The blog posts that I've been recently posting are really disappointing in my opinion and I'm so unhappy with myself in that aspect.

I think the reason why I feel so unmotivated is because my life has been the same for years. I've been living in the same town, I see the same people every day, I have the same routine every day and that's why I feel so unmotivated.

I need something new. I need to do something exciting and that start's with my blog.

I love my blog. I really do, but I need to change it. I need to change it to spark my interest again because I'm so tired of feeling so uninspired and unmotivated. I think that maybe a new look would be able to make me feel inspired again.

I'm so unhappy with the content I've put out because I know I can do better. I want to start writing different things and I really don't want to be a part of a niche anymore. I want to create posts that I'm proud of and not half-assing them just to have a post up. I just want to write what I want to write so hopefully this "new blog, new me" will help me with my burnout.

I recently purchased "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert and I'm hoping that reading that book will give me a jolt of creativity. I'm really excited to read it.

I hope you all had a fantastic day and I'll see you soon(with a new blog design hopefully!)


Join the conversation!

  1. I'm actually reading that book right now! I really like it. It's taken me a lil while for me to finish it, but it's because I feel like what she says, gets to me on a deep level, and so it takes a while for me to absorb all that she is saying. I really hope you like it, because a blog should be a happy place for its writer, and if you're not happy with it, you should do everything in your power in order to change it xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.