March Goals

Thursday, March 2, 2017


Hey Everyone,

I can't believe it's March already, but it still feels like January. I actually had to wipe snow off my car today and I was not a happy camper but, what can you do?? Anyway, I haven't done a monthly goals post in awhile so I thought I should do one this month because I work really well if I have goals to complete.

1. Post 5 Blog Posts This Month.

This is always one of my goals when I do a post like this. I really want to post more on my blog because just posting once a week makes me feel sad. My goal this month is to post at least 5 times in a month. I think that's a great goal to set for myself.

2. Get All Homework Done By 8 pm.

I have this problem and I think a lot of students have this problem. When I come home from school, I will watch youtube videos for 2 hours and I would watch youtube videos while doing my homework and that youtube video distracts me from doing that assignment. I really want to get into the habit of starting my homework early and at least get it done by 8 pm. That way I have the rest of the evening to do whatever I want. This goal will exclude weekdays when I'm working because I usually end my shift at around 8 pm so this goal would be tough for me to complete. I hope I'll be able to do it.

3.Keep My Room Tidy

I'm a messy person. My room is messy. My car is messy. My life is messy. I want to at least keep my room clean this whole month not only it'll get my creative juices flowing, I'm also moving soon. I just want to keep my room clean for myself and so that my parents can stop nagging me to clean it. In my defense, it's not that messy. It's just an organized mess.

4. Create A Packing List For Costa Rica

I forgot to tell you guys that I'm going to study abroad in Costa Rica! I'll be going for one month to study Spanish and explore the country. I've never been so excited for something in my life. I want to start preparing early so I won't get overwhelmed with things I need to buy for the trip.

5. Read More.

I used to read 10 books every month and then I just stopped reading. I blame social media and youtube for this. I have so many books I want to read and I have so many blog posts I want to do about books that I just want to pick up a book and read it. My goal is to read at least 5 books this month.

6. Post More On Instagram.

I've been getting better at my Instagram game. I'm was taking baby steps and now I want to take bigger steps into Instagram. I want to post more about my blog and some posts including my life as well. I also want to use Instagram Stories more because I've been obsessed with it lately so I want to try it.

I hope everyone liked this post. I hope everyone meets their goals this month.

Join the conversation!

  1. Love this blog post! I myself find it a very hard time to keep my room tidy, I would tidy it and the next day it would be a huge mess again! :(

    Www.jasminesecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a book nerd and can completely relate to wanting to read more than I already do! I used to read one or two books in a day! Now i'm lucky if I get through 4 books in a month xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.