My Favorite Makeup Brushes | Blogmas Day #20

Tuesday, December 20, 2016


Hey, Everyone!

I have an obsession with makeup brushes. I've bought so many makeup brushes over the past month despite wearing makeup maybe once or twice a week. There are so many different makeup brush brands and so many styles of makeup brushes that you can try.

Take a look into my favorite makeup utensils.


order in left to right
1. ELF Fan Brush- This brush was in my November Favorites and it is honestly one of my favorite brushes ever. I love how it picks up only a small amount of product, but it applies the product so generously on your skin. I use to highlight the apples of my cheeks, my cupids bow and sometimes my nose. It's incredibly affordable as well. I got it for $1 and the quality for that price simply cannot be beaten.

2. ELF Blending Brush- Eyeshadow is probably one of my favorite things to do in my makeup routine and in the world of eyeshadow you need a great blending brush. This blending brush brings my crease color and my lid color into one cohesive look and honestly without this brush I would have two colors just on my eyelid. Thank you blending brush for making my eyeshadow look presentable!

3. ELF Eyebrow/Eyelash Brush- I briefly talked about this brush in my EyeBrow Routine, but it is amazing. It makes my eyebrows look so much better than when I did not have this brush. This brush makes your eyebrows look effortless and it's $1 so its worth the $1.

4.Luxie Small Angled Brush- I also talked about this brush in my EyeBrow Routine and I can't talk about this brush enough. I received this in an IPSY bag and have loved it ever since. It's perfect for applying a product to your eyebrows and it's also good for putting the product on your lower and upper lash line. The quality of this brush is fantastic. Not one bristle has fallen out and the packaging is so cute. I just love the baby pink handle and gold metal thing on top.

5. Royal & Langnickel Crease/Smudge Brush- I received this in an IPSY bag as well and I wasn't really keen on it at first. Once I started experimenting with different eyeshadows and different placements were when I fell in love with it. I primarily use the crease brush because it's so fluffy and full and puts the right amount of product on your crease. I use the smudge brush when I want to smudge up my liner on my lower lash line to give it an edgier look. The quality of this brush is absolutely fantastic.  The bristles are really soft on the crease side and the bristles on the smudge brush are very firm.

6.Beau Gachis Blending Sponge- This has to be by far the best things I have received in an IPSY bag ever. I love how my foundation looks after I use this sponge and I have never used one single face brush since. It blends my foundation so nicely without missing any spots on my face.

7.Mini EcoTools Powder Brush- I bought this in a mini travel set because I wanted to try some EcoTools makeup brushes and I'm so happy that I made the decision. I use it for bronzer because I didn't really like the brush that I was using before and it's perfect for bronzer. The brush is so soft and I'm so happy that EcoTools has such great makeup brush.

As you can see, I really love ELF and I love eye brushes too. I hope you enjoyed this post because I loved writing it.

Join the conversation!

  1. I need a fan brush asap since I lost mine a few months ago and never got round to getting another one! I also love ecotools too and the bristles are so soft
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.