Christmas Wishlist | Blogmas Day #2

Friday, December 2, 2016



Hello Everyone!

Since Christmas is literally around the corner, I wanted to share with you what I would like to receive on Christmas this year. I don't handout a wishlist to everyone in my family simply because A. they would never buy the stuff on my wishlist and B. They would just buy whatever feels right for me anyway. I still do these as a memo to myself as to what I would want to buy for myself.

Here's a few things i would love to get for Christmas:


Glory Days by Little Mix- I've been a fan of Little Mix for more than 4 years and I have to say that Glory Days is one of their best. I just want the physical CD for my collection and its just such a beautiful album nonetheless.

Zara Lace-Up Leather Ballet Flats- These are the knockoffs of the Miu Miu ones which are a fraction of the price. These shoes are absolutely beautiful and so interesting looking. I love them so much.

Anything from Glossier- I've been wanting something from glossier for so long. I really want to try out their skincare set, but they are always out of stock. This brand has been super popular this year and i would love to see what the hype is about.

Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette- This palette is the prettiest palette I've seen in my life. I held it in Sephora and I swatched the colors and I wanted to cry because it was so beautiful. The colors are so versatile and so pigmented. 


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! I've been really getting my head in the game with blogmas and I'm really proud of myself keeping it up. See you all tomorrow!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.