October Favorites

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hey Everyone,

Well its almost the middle of November and I still haven't made an October Favorites yet...well it's better late than never. I can't believe that October flew by so fast and its already the middle of November. It's crazy how time flies. It was a decent month. I haven't failed anything yet in college and my car's battery didn't die this month so its been a positive month.

October was filled with a couple beauty products that I recently rediscovered and things that I bought that I fell in love with. Here they are!




Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in "Classic Ivory"- I was on the hunt for a new foundation because the foundations that I previously used were BB creams and they were either too light for my skin tone or they didn't have the amount of coverage that I wanted. I was looking at my drugstore's makeup aisle when I spotted this foundation. It was on sale and I heard so many good things about it so I picked it out. Let me tell you, this foundation is fantastic! The color is perfect for my skin tone and it has medium amount of coverage.

E.L.F fan brush- I bought this fan brush awhile because I thought this was the coolest makeup brush ever, but I didn't really know what to do with it. I was watching a couple beauty videos and I noticed that they were using a fan brush for their highlight. So I tried applying my highlighter using this brush and its amazing. The brush picks up the perfect amount of product and it makes the highlight look really natural.

Marc Jacobs "Daisy" Perfume-I've been loving this perfume this month. It has a very floral and feminine smell to it that I love. I smell so fresh and girly when I wear this perfume.

Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette- I got this palette for my birthday last year and I didn't fully utilizing this palette until this month. The eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous and the pigment of them is fantastic. The highlighters in this palette gives you so many options of what colors you want, its amazing. I usually use the first two highlighters in this palette because I like the "light" aspect of those two highlighters.Plus, Carli Bybel is a makeup goddess by the way.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I really love this gold background that I have going on and I'm really experimenting with props and backgrounds lately. I've been getting in a bloggy mood lately so more posts will be coming your way. I'm still disappointed in America by the way.

What did you love this October?

Join the conversation!

  1. I have the same fan brush, it's perfect for a subtle highlight! Rimmel foundations are amazing but I haven't tried the Match Perfection yet x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both such great brands! you really can't go wrong with them.

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any elf brushes!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try them soon. They are fantastic!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.