An Ulta Haul

Wednesday, November 23, 2016



Hello Everyone!

I recently went to Ulta to pick up a few things that I needed so I decided to share what I bought with you guys. Some of things I have wanted to try out for ages and some are just items that I needed to repurchase.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Skincare Set- These items were featured in many of my past favorites and I've loved them ever since. I've tried some different skin care products to see if they were even better than this range, but these were always the best. It was cheaper in a set than to buy them individually so that's exactly what I did. I really want to do this series where I compare a great product to a not-so great product and these products will definitely be in that. Also, The Body Shop changed their packaging of this line. It looks so classy and minimal, I love it!



Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel- The whole nip + fab range was buy one get one 40% off so i took advantage of that deal. I researched this product in particular and I read that this works so well on acne prone skin. The smell isn't to nice, but its the potency that matters to me. I can honestly say that its working pretty well.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask- I was really looking for the gylcolic fix face scrub, but they were completely out of that so I picked this mask instead. I read the box and it seemed like an interesting product so why not? I tried it out and I didn't know that it was more like a "chemical peel" so I left the mask on for the required time and my face looked like a tomato. The directions said to test it on a patch of skin, but I obviously didn't read that so I faced the consequences. After the redness went down, my face felt so soft and smooth.

NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel- I desperately needed an eyebrow gel because I noticed that my eyebrows were always all over the place when I came home from work or from school. I read some good reviews on this eyebrow gel so I picked it up to try it for myself. So far its keeping my brows in place.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"- I've bought dupes of these in the past, but I've always wanted to try these. I chose the one in milk because I thought it would be a great base color and a perfect color to put in your inner corner of your eye.


NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray- I was on the hunt for a cheap new setting spray awhile now because I couldn't justify myself paying $31 on the Urban Decay All Nighter now matter how much I want it. That's where dupes come in. I researched and I found that this NYX setting spray is almost the same as the Urban Decay one and for only $7.99 too! I've used it a couple times now and it makes my makeup stay on all day which I'm so thankful for.

I got so excited when I bought all of these items. Am I am the only one who gets excited when they buy skincare items because I always do. It's ok to buy a few things for yourself. There is no shame in that whatsoever. Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers from the US! I hope you all eat a ton of great food and enjoy yourselves!

 I will be uploading more this week because I don't have school for a couple of days so see you all then.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.