August Favorites

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hello Everyone!

August was an exciting month for me. I got my first car (his name is sheldon!), I started my first semester at college, and August was generally really great for me. I've been loving a few things lately so here they are.




1. Compression Crop Leggings from Old Navy
I bought these a couple months ago for my trip to Poland. I wore them over there when i hiked to the Morskie Oko. These are really great workout pants. They keep you dry if you sweat which could be really uncomfortable if they aren't. I love love the print as well. You can really style them even if you are not working out. I highly recommend these.

2. The Benefit Ka-Brow Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color
I got this as a free sample at Ulta and I'm not afraid to say it. I've always wanted to try a dip-brow or pomade, but all the most popular ones are really expensive. I ran to the store when i heard that they were giving these out. I really like it. I'm not a big fan of the applicator that it comes with, but the product itself is fantastic. It keeps my eyebrows looking great all day and keeping them in place.

3. Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoo is the best thing ever created. During school i use it all the time just because some days you really don't want to wash your hair. I decided to try this dry shampoo and i like it. It is unscented and it doesn't weigh your hair down at all.

4.Steve Madden Cat Eye Sunglasses
I was on the hunt for some new sunglasses because i was getting bored with my other ones. I was in TJMaxx and i was on the prowl for some new sunnies when i spotted these. I loved the cat eye look of them. They don't look obnoxiously huge on my face and the brown tint of the shades themselves look really nice. Plus they were only $10 so that's a steal.

5. Water Bottle
This thing has never left my side ever since i started school. This water bottle actually makes me want to drink water because of the colorful beads in it. I probably drink four of these day and i really see the effects of that. Its really important to drink water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated and alert. Keep hydrated everyone!

6.Music
I've been listening to a lot of new music lately. I've been loving Years&Years album Communion and I actually saw them at lollapalooza last month and they were great. My favorites off that album are "Foundation", "Take Shelter", "Gold", and "King" I've also been loving G-Eazy's music too. His lyrics are so meaningful and the rhythm of his songs are ones that you could blast throughout the day.

Thanks for reading!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.