Poland Haul

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hello Everyone!

As you all know, I've been in Poland for the past couple of weeks and I just loved it! I loved seeing family again and eating all the amazing food that Poland has to offer. Since I stayed there longer I thought I would do a little bit more shopping than I usually do because everything is so cheap over there and the quality of some of the items are even better than in America. So I basically shopped until I got tired of shopping! I'm so happy with the things that I bought and I'm so excited to show you guys the things that I bought. Let's get right to it!

Clothes:







Polish Football Jersey- If you live in Europe or you're just a fan of football(or soccer) you know that the Euro 2016 just started a couple weeks ago and I just had to get a jersey to rep my favorite soccer team. I walked into Tesco's one afternoon and I fell in love with this jersey. Poland is actually doing very well and I'm excited to see what they do next. 59.90 zl($15)

Grey Shirt- I walked into Sinsay which is a very cool shop and I fell in love with this top. It reminded me of the American Apparel bags with all the major cities in the world and it has these little patches that remind me of the 90's. 39.90 zl($10)

Palm Shirt- When I was in Poland I noticed that anything tropical related was in. Palm trees, flamingos, pineapples, if it was similar to a vacation in Mexico then it was everywhere. I went into this store called HOUSE and I saw this shirt. I liked how the graphics aren't too in your face and I also like the saying on the shirt. 29.90 zl($7)

Bomber Jacket- I saw this jacket in the store window when I was walking by and I knew I had to have it. I've been looking for a bomber jacket for a very long time and this jacket fit what I was looking for. At first, I was asking myself if i was going to wear it? where I was going to wear it?, what I was going to wear it with? you know the typical questions. My mom told me to stop it and go buy it, so thanks to my mom, I have this amazing jacket. 79.90 zl($20)

Baseball Cap- When I first came to Poland, I was on the hunt for a hat because i knew i could get it cheaper there than in the States. I found a couple hats here and there, but I didn't really like them. My sister actually noticed this sports store called, 4f and we decided to go in it. I found this hat and many other gorgeous colored hats, but i thought this hat was interesting and it could go with anything. 29.90zl($7)

Beauty:

Under-Eye Treatment- I wanted to buy some beauty products to test out for myself and this blog and I spotted these diamond under-eye treatments. I've heard a lot of buzz behind these things on YouTube and other blogs so I decided to get them to see if they live up to the hype. 3.99 zl($1)

Mask- I wanted to try a mask from Poland to see if its better than the masks here in America so I bought this one which is good for people with dry-normal skin.I heard a lot of good things about this brand so why not try out something small like a mask? 1.65zl($0.42)

Moisturizers- If you guys read my February Favorites from way back when, you know that I raved about this moisturizer. I knew that when I came back to Poland I had to get more and I did. I got two so I won't run out anytime soon. 12.49zl each($3)

Stationary:
 Notebooks- It's odd that I bought stationary in Poland, but their notebooks are so different and i needed to use up my zloty too. I bought these two notebooks because I thought I could use them as a bullet journal throughout the school year or I could use them for note-taking during class and they were cheap so why not? 2.90zl each($0.74)

Pens- I noticed these pens while I was buying these notebooks and I thought they were fun. The first one is an orange easyliner that is perfect for taking notes 1.90zl($0.49). The second one  is a very pretty peach color that I'm very excited to use.2.50zl($0.64). The last pen is a multi-pen "pen". It has a pink, blue, grey, purple pen and I thought it would be so useful. 2.90 zl($0.74)

Pencil Case- When I was coming back from Zakopane, I stopped by this town called Szczawnica which sold a lot of souvenirs and little bits and bobs from the gorals(Mountain People) and I noticed that they use a lot of these floral prints. I went into one little shop and I found this pencil case which is absolutely gorgeous and is made from real leather so I know its going to last long throughout my college years. 17 zl ($4)

Shoes:

 Floral Shoes- While I was in Poland, I was on the hunt for some shoes because they are much cheaper over there than here in America so I was looking and looking and I found these super cute floral shoes. They're different than what I usually wear, but I just went for it. I got them in pretty neutral colors so I could pretty much wear anything with these. 29.90 zl ($7)

High-Tops- These aren't actual converse high-tops, but why should I spend more on a pair of shoes when I could get the exact same ones that are cheaper. I've worn them already and I love them. One downside is that they're really hard to put on and I don't like that. I'll get used to them. These shoes are just so versatile and you can literally wear them with anything so these will definitely be in an OOTD soon! 29.90zl ($7)

Miscellaneous:
Magazine- I was just doing some grocery shopping while I spotted this magazine. I loved the colors and what the girl was wearing and it sold me. The headlines were very interesting as well. I know how to read a little bit in polish so I hope this magazine will help me learn more and if it doesn't the pictures are very detailed. 3.99 zl ($1)

Mug- This was my last purchase I made in Poland. It was at the duty-free shop in the Krakow airport and I had to get rid of all of my zloty. I found this mug and I thought it was so cute so I got it. I'm excited to drink some tea or coffee in this in the morning. 18.00 zl ($4)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post just as much as i enjoyed writing it! There will be more posts about Poland coming soon.

What was your favorite country that you've ever been to?

Join the conversation!

  1. I love to visit Germany every once in a while as it has so many places to explore and shop! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germany is such a beautiful country! I hope i get to go there soon!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.