Ipsy Review: June

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello Everyone,

So when I got back from Poland I had my Ipsy waiting for me and I was so excited to open it up. I was generally very excited this month because I looked at all the spoilers and they were giving out some good items this month. I really like the bag this month. The graffiti print looks so cool and the material that it's made out of is really good compared to the other ones that I've received.




The Products:
Seraphine Botanicals Blush in Happy Hibiscus($18)- This blush is a gorgeous pinky rose color. I tried it already and it didn't give a lot color on my face so I'll try it again to see if it works on my skin.

Marc Anthony Beach Spray($8.29)- I was really excited I got this until I put it on. This product only gave me a small amount of waves that disappeared in 10 minutes. I'll try it again to see if it works on second day hair, but I don't recommend this product.

Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Fireball($19)- I thought this was the prettiest shade ever. Its a peachy-gold shade and I think it would look so pretty in the fall time. I haven't used it yet, but i will soon!

Royal&Langnickel Crease/Smudge Brush($5.99)- I always like getting brushes because you never have too any makeup brushes. They feel so soft and they work very well and its 100% vegan which I fully support! I definitely recommend this makeup brush.

Formula X Nail Polish in WingWoman($10.50)- I wish they would stop sending nail polish. I have gotten a nail polish in my bag for the past three months and its frustrating because I don't paint my nails that much. I really like the color of this nail polish. Its a gorgeous scarlet color that is perfect for the summer.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! See you all next time!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.