What I Have Learned In 4 Years Of High School

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hello Everyone!
I'm finally writing as an official high school graduate! I just graduated yesterday and yes, that is my own picture. It makes my heart break knowing that I won't ever see my classmates ever again, but I'm ready to meet new people as well. I have compiled a list of things that I've learned over the last 4 years.

I Have....

learned to  stand up for what is right and use my voice to do something in this world.

learned to be patient, everything takes time.

learned that some people are just idiots.

learned that not all technology is great.

learned that the people you were friends with last year aren't your friends anymore.

learned that people come in all different shapes, colors, and personalities.

learned that accepting people is the best thing ever.

learned that grades aren't THAT important.

learned that life isn't all about GO GO GO.

learned the importance of morals and values.

learned that I'm not going to like everybody.

learned that Bernie Sanders is a cool guy.

learned that you can't "make time"

learned that cooking good food can result in great results.

learned to push myself whenever I can.

learned that the rule of thirds can come in handy.

learned that when you don't use it, you actually do lose it.

learned to listen to other people and accept their opinions.

learned to go with the flow

learned how to wing a speech

learned how to study 5 minutes before a test and get an A.

learned to ask questions whenever I don't understand anything.

learned that there's more to life than just parties and boys.

learned that you need to treasure all these memories because it will all be gone..

like that.



Thank you so much for reading!

Here's too another 4 years of late night studying and nervous breakdowns!


Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.