My FreePeople Wishlist

Saturday, January 30, 2016


Hello Everyone!
Spring is coming soon and what comes to mind when you think of spring? that's right FreePeople (or flowers, rain, the good ol' sun..). I've always loved FreePeople. When i didn't have any money of my own, I would browse FreePeople's website and just love everything that i saw, but i had no money. They are a bit pricey for my liking, but in my eyes its better to invest in something that you're going to wear for a long time and have it not be falling out at the seams.

So I decided to create a FreePeople wishlist for the upcoming spring time.

free people
As you can see its a big mish mosh of things. I don't really follow the spring trends as much as i should but i do follow the floral trend every single year. I also love flowy tops for the spring as well.

Thanks for reading!

Madeline

What is your favorite thing about the springtime?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.