Model Must-Haves: Gigi Hadid

Tuesday, September 1, 2015



Gigi Hadid has been killing 2015. Her modeling career has been blowing up ever since last year and her street style is to die for. I've been really loving her modeling as well as her style lately. She manages to incorporate sneakers and black into almost every outfit she wears. I really like her style because it's super casual with just a little bit of minimalism. She is not one for bold prints or super bright colors. Her style incorporates a lot of neutrals and very monochrome at times. I can't wait to see more from her in the next couple of months.  Here are some must-haves that Gigi would wear.

gigi hadid


Thank you for reading!

I'm thinking this is going to be a series i'm going to do because i really like the whole modeling/models aspect of the fashion industry so why not.

What do you think about Gigi Hadid?


Join the conversation!

  1. Nice post!<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, mind following each other via gfc and bloglovin? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.