OOTD: Rust

Friday, August 7, 2015

Hello Everyone,
Today wasn't an extremely hot day, but it wasn't too chilly so i decided to wear this burnt orange dress from H&M. The thing that i love most about this dress is the intricate design that is around the collar. It is the perfect length for me because it doesn't make me look too short while being flattering for my figure. These shoes i actually stole from my mom so don't tell anyone.  They have the perfect size heel for me and i just love the cutouts in them as well.

You can still purchase the dress here
It was incredibly affordable and this dress is probably my favorite thing i bought this summer.
I believe the shoes are out of season so you won't be able to find them on the Guess website.





Thanks for reading!

What is your favorite thing to wear during the summer?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.