June Favorites

Wednesday, July 19, 2017


June was an amazing month for me for many reasons. I think June was the best month I've had in awhile. These products have certainly made it better. These products have helped me so much while I was in Costa Rica and have made the trip so much fun and helpful. These products consist of beauty and fashion that have made my June a great one.

So let’s get on with the favorites!




The Favorites:



Coin Purse

I bought this coin purse while I was browsing around a gift shop when we stopped in Sarchi which is a town known for its beautifully designed oxcarts (a blog post on that later) and I saw this coin purse. I’ve been eyeing items in this kind color and design because I just love the colors and I certainly need a pop of color in my purse. This was only $4 so I knew I had to pick it up. The real reason I actually bought it was because Costa Rica uses so many coins. I would use to coins to pay my daily bus rides, a small little snack, or a water and they would be floating in a small pocket in my backpack. I couldn’t take the mess so I bought this and was I smart. For the rest of my stay, I had all of my coins in one place and I was more organized than I usually am.


Fossil Watch

This watch has been in previous monthly favorites, but here it is again. This watch saved me so many times while I was in Costa Rica. I mean it didn’t save me from an untimely death, but it did save me from being late to multiple things while I was there. My professors and professors at my school in Costa Rica warned us (but really scared me straight) into not taking out your phone one public places because you’ll become an even bigger target than you already are. So I couldn’t whip out my phone that often so luckily I brought my watch with me and wore it every day just in case. I received this watch as a Christmas present and I’m in love with it. It matches with everything that I own and it so stylish. 


Earphones
My earphones were my saving grace on this trip. If I was ever bored on a bus ride to one of our excursions I would listen to music and I would just be in my own little world. If I didn’t take my earphones I don’t know what I would have done. These are just the standard apple EarPods you get when you buy an iPhone.


Maybelline Age-Rewind Concealer




I’ve seen a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about this concealer for years and I just had to see what the hype was about. Now I understand why this product is so hyped up. It conceals everything from pimples to dark circles and it really does its job. I didn’t wear the much makeup on my trip, but if I was feeling like I needed something on my face, I would just put this on and I would be out the door. I highly recommend this concealer because it really does work and it's very inexpensive. I am in the shade “pale light” because I like my concealers a little lighter than my skin tone.


Music
Music is always in my monthly favorites. I may not talk about it in my monthly favorites all the time, but it is. I listened to music all the time while I was in Costa Rica and I bought myself Spotify premium(which is the best decision I have ever made in my life) and that made it so much easier. In the month of June, I listened to The Weeknd’s “Starboy” and London Grammar’s new album “Truth is a beautiful thing” and a couple other songs here and there, but mostly from those two albums. I love the songs “A Lonely Night”, “False Alarm”, and “Rockin” from “Satrboy” and I love London Grammar’s new album a lot, but if I had to pick the ones I listened to the most they would be “Leave The War With Me”, “Hell to the Liars”, and “Wild Eyed” I highly recommend you all listen to both of these albums.


I hope you all enjoyed this post because I missed doing monthly favorites and I hope June was a great month for you all! 


I’ll see you in my next post!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.