I'm Back And Better Than Ever

Wednesday, June 28, 2017


Hey Everyone,

As you can all see by the title, I’M BACK! 

I came back from my month long study abroad trip to Costa Rica let me tell you, it was the best thing that happened to me. I loved all the experiences I had, I loved all the people that I shared those experiences with and I just loved Costa Rica in general. During my stay in Costa Rica, I’ve become so inspired to start blogging and actively blogging as well. 

So no more “I feel so unmotivated and uninspired to write a post for you all today” excuses. I’ve moved into my new house and in the process of reorganizing all the crap I don’t need, but it is a change of scenery so it has really brought me up in spirits. I’m going to be making a ton of blog posts about my time in Costa Rica so those should be up soon. 

I would like to say that I’ve had a small little project for a couple months and that is my fashion and beauty journalism website. it's called The Haute Journal and that is a site where I write about things that many fashion journalists these days do not and I pride myself on doing the research and producing an amazing post.

So you can say my summer is going to be full of writing and researching, but I'm so up for the challenge. 


I hope you all had a wonderful day and see you all soon.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.