OOTD: The Perfect Black Crop Top

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hey Everyone!

I'm back once again. So since i haven't posted an ootd in awhile, I decided to do one today! This is an incredibly basic outfit, but i've always loved the way that it looks on everyone.This crop top makes me feel super confident and its the perfect black crop top to have. Black is such a universal color that everyone looks good in so i choose to wear it almost everyday. The jean shorts give it a casual feel as well as the high tops.

The Outfit:
Crop top-Forever 21

Shorts-Hollister

Shoes-a store in Poland






Thanks for reading!

summer is almost coming to an end for me because I'm starting college in less than three weeks.(eek) I'm super excited to start this new chapter in my life.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.