June Favorites

Saturday, July 9, 2016


Hello Everyone!

I haven't done a favorites post in awhile so I decided that June was the month to do one. June was a very exciting month because I went to Poland, got a lot of stuff done for college, I'm working a lot so it's been pretty exciting. The amount of favorites have been pretty minimal this month, but they are so worth the mention.




Hat-If you read my Poland Haul, you would know that I bought this baseball hat in a polish sporting goods store called 4f. I've been wearing it ever since. I love how its monochrome and it has a different design than usual so its very unique. It keeps the sun out of my eyes and keeps my head from getting a nasty sunburn, but its doing that with style!

Bronzer- My cousin gave this to me upon hearing that I needed a new bronzer (Shoutout to you Jenny!) and its amazing! I use the bottom shade because I don't want to mess up the gold detailing on the top shade.  This is the Physicians Formula City Glow bronzer in Paris and highly recommend this bronzer for your contouring needs.

Lip Balm- Over the past year, Nivea products have always ended up in my favorites because they're just that good. This the Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon and it is amazing. Not only does it smell amazing, it feels like you are putting actual butter on your lips. I brought this with me to Poland and I used it every single day and I'm down to a nub, but that calls for more lip balm buying.

Book- I bought this book for Poland of course and I read it in 3 days. This book follows the author's broken household and life in poverty during her childhood. Its a really good read if you are interested in these kind of memoirs like myself.

Music- I've been loving "Wherever I Go" by OneRepublic ever since I heard it on the radio in Poland.  Its so upbeat and I've been a fan for awhile now and I'm excited for their new album which is coming out soon. I've also been loving "Revival" by Selena Gomez. It has amazing beats and its so fun.

Well that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post. See you next time.

What are your favorites this month?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.