Influenster CoverGirl VoxBox Review

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hello Everyone!

I recently received an Influenster VoxBox to review and I'm so excited because this is my first box that I received.  In this box i received the Covergirl Plumpify Mascara by blastPro and the Covergirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar in Taffy.
Disclaimer: All of these opinions are my own and are not influenced by Influenster nor CoverGirl.

The mascara does exactly what is says in the name. It plumps your lashes and it really does a good job of doing it too. It makes your lashes look miles long and it makes them flare out. If you have thin lashes like i do, this mascara doesn't do a good job with defining them or make them look fuller at all so if you're looking for a mascara that makes your lashes look fuller then this isn't the mascara you should be using.

To summarize it all up: I had mixed emotions about it. Its not the most amazing mascara yet it wasn't the worst mascara I've tried.

would i recommend this to a friend? yes

Now the lip balm was a different story. I really liked it. It left my lips really smooth and not feeling really gross. The color I received was almost the same color as my natural lip color so the color blended really well. As for the scent of it, It reminded me of the old country time pink lemonade mix and I really like that artificial pink lemonade taste. It gives you a little bit of a shine, but its not too overwhelming. Its perfect for everyday use and it leaves your lips moisturized and replenished


To summarize it all up: I love it.

would i recommend this to a friend? yes

Thank you so much for reading!

By the way, I created a YouTube Channel! It was on a whim, but what do i have to lose.
You can watch my first video here. Its a terrible intro, but everyone has to start somewhere.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this review!

What is your favorite mascara?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.